Subject: Re: [Leica] New member PAW questions
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:51:13 +0200

Hi Jeffrey and welcome,

I do not expose any frames with the PAW in mind. I just take my camera
everywhere I go and if I see something interesting, I photograph it. My
average weekly shooting is about 2-3 rolls, so I am not a high-volume
shooter. I then select the pictures that I want to post from among
those. There is always something worthy of posting, it does not have to
be Great Art, but something you want to get feedback on. One of the
purposes of the PAW is to get you to photograph more, and part of that
is to impose on yourself the requirement to post something every week.
The ideal outcome is that you photograph more and that your work
improves because of the helpful feedback. That is what has happened to
me since I started posting PAWs at the beginning of 2001.

Nathan