Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Truly upon us?
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:10:53 -0600

On a trip to England a couple of years ago I had two M6 bodies and a Digilux.  The
Digilux battery drained itself simply due to lack of use.  I tried charging it using what
was supposed to be a voltage converter and wound up blowing the charging
transformer.  I had no such problems with the M6s.  And if either or both or the M6
batts had croaked and I couldn't find a replacement, I had my trusty LunaPro, not to
mention the exposure information on the inside of the yellow box.

Dave Richards
Centennial, Colorado