Subject: RE: [Leica] Skater theme
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:49:44 +0100

Nathan

Thanks for your kind comments. I am afraid it is somehow against my ethics
to crop. I guess this is because of too many years working in colour with a
lab where they print the whole neg so I have to compose totally in the
viewfinder, or in colour tansparency where the same applies. In this case
you are probably right, but I always print full frame and take the luck that
I get. Maybe I will try posting again now I have worked out how to do it!

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com