Subject: Re: [Leica] These kids are well and truly Photoshopped
From: Matthew Powell <>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:43:41 -0500

> Rob Heyman wrote:
>> Just added another image to the sadly neglected folder on
>> Leica-gallery.
>> I know some of you don't like the rough edges, but the clients do!
>> All comments welcome.
>> Rob

Very nice shots. My only issue is with the title. Whenever I see an
image with a big white border and a title, I get a mental throwback to
art posters that I've always hated. The ones with an Ansel Adams image
and ANSEL ADAMS almost as large.

Replies: Reply from Rob Heyman <> (Re: [Leica] These kids are well and truly Photoshopped)