Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tamarkins & toilets WARNING: TOTALLY OT
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:38:45 -0700

I wouldn't be so glib my little taffy. Canada's shares its own legacy in
humanity's charnel house. Like so many "Commonwealth" states it became a
post WWII refuge for nazis and their onerous quislings. Canada stands
right there with Paraguay, Argentina, Australia, South Africa, and the
USA, etc., in the systematic obstruction of past attempts to bring about
a proper and lawful adjudication of these war criminals. While lolling
in the full light of parliamentary freedoms, they in turn had the
capability to raise a second generation of like minded individuals and
communities. Thank you, Canada!
Slobodan Dimitrov