Subject: RE: [Leica] m6 bags
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:44:32 +0100

I have a Billingham Hadley which I just wouldn't be without for my M's. It
takes two cameras and an assortment of lenses with no trouble and has been
everywhere with me. I bought a Crumpler for a trip to Tunisia this year
because I wanted a bit more room but I really don't like it that much, and
everything is back in its Billingham now. They are so tough, reliable and
inconspicuous that for me they are ideal. My R's rest quite happily in one
of the larger ones (335?)

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com