Subject: [Leica] Allan - no emotional IQ
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:34:24 -0400

Simon:

I've been there, the same situation but with a strange form of Trisomy
13, twenty years ago. Our unborn girl had a head and genitals twice as
big as her body. There were no eyes, ears or mouth.  Allan I suppose,
would have kept her painfully alive.

Afterwards we split up.

I think that when you're wife is crying it's because she feels very much
alone at those times. So it might be a good idea for you to go in and be
with her then.  Do this a lot... this from someone who didn't do that
enough. Try to get her laughing, ask her what is her attitude about ice
cream, that sort of stuff.

It's probably no consolation at all, but you have lots of friends
worldwide who now know, if they didn't already, that Allan is someone
without compassion or any measurable emotional IQ, not to mention being
a mean spirited SOB who tries to make up for his shortcomings with the
occasional nice comment about someone's PAW.

For that reason, and for some time now I have not responded to any of
his postings or about any of his photographs...  he isn't worth my time.

My Kindest Regards,

Jim Hemenway

Jim - http//:www.hemenway.com