Subject: [Leica] Re: The Road To Perdition
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:35:24 -0700

This is why people should view movies as entertainment only. Don't try to
decipher any message from seemingly factual material. Factual material in
movies, even documentaries, is basically non existent. Movies, like
journalism, simply expounds the agenda that the writer wishes to force upon
viewers/readers.

Don't watch movies or read journalistic forays for content. Consume them
for their entertainment factor only.

Jim