Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Photo
From: Georg Bauer <gb@leicaesk.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 20:52:45 +0200

In article <000501c2205c$861cce30$9865fea9@devastator>,
 "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> It is now the only b&w film I use as it is so versatile and scans so well.
> The C41 processing makes it very convenient as well. I have also tested the

Yep, all of http://leicaesk.de/ is done with Portra 400 BW and T400CN. I
prefer the Portra 400 BW mostly because of it's "smoother" character,
the T400CN is sometimes a bit "harsh". But both are really very nice
films, especially if your main target is scanning.

I now tried photographic prints in a near Fuji minilab, results are
really nice. And since I am not a darkroom type, it helps a lot to be
able to work mostly digital and leave the wet stuff to the professionals
;-)

bye, Georg
- --
Pinsel oder Tuch? Quatsch. Ab nach http://leicaesk.de/