Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100
From: "Thomas Mitchell" <thomasmitchell1@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:48:40 -0700

Sam,

This mostly lurking Leica user would like to hear more as you put the D100
through it's trials, sort of like the long-term follow up reports in auto
mags.  Comparisons to how it changes/affects your shooting compared to your
Leica would be cool, too.

I use my M6 almost every day as a wander the streets suring my lunch hour
and after word to miss the commute traffic.  However, on the weekends, I
surf and the camera that gets the most use is an F4s.  I really need
autofocus and at least 400mm for surfing pics.  Since I've already got an
assortment of decent Nikkor glass, I'll likely replace the F4s with a Nikon
digital SLR in the mid-term future and would like to hear user reports
rather than magazine fluff.  Especially from someone with a with which to
Leica to compare it.

Regards,

Thomas