Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ted's slides
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:55:37 -0400

Wow, I hadn't thought to try that until now. If you lock the exposure by
pressing the shutter half way that exposure stays locked and you can
fiddle with the aperture all you want. After all the camera has no idea
what aperture the lens is set at, heck the electronics don't even know
what lens you have or care if there's a lens mounted at all.

Gilbert