Subject: Re: [Leica] The M6 Spotmeter
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:36:09 -0700

I hate to be a spoilsport but the definition of a spot meter pretty much
is ONE degree. Your CL is getting 7 degrees would be excellent in
operation. But a true one degree spot wold feel waaay different in use.
And be able to do way different things. Like measure highlights. Which
for many people is what spot metering is all about. You know. Off the leafs!

I use a Minolta Spotmeter F by the way. Not for a while though.
putting a 135 on a Leica M6 is not the same!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] The M6 Spotmeter)