Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 Photo
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:32:33 -0400

As I guy who bought a Canon A1 shortly after it came out - but who tends to
use his Nikon F100s on manual exposure - there are only four things keeping
me from switching to the M7 -
1. Money
2. Money
3. I'm waiting for all the bugs to be worked out - and the viewfinder flare
to be eliminated - before I worry about the fourth item;
4. Money

;-)

B. D.