Subject: [Leica] Photo of the...month?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@dcn.davis.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:48:36 -0700

I haven't been posting much lately...nothing I really wanted to share.

But I did have some Neopan 1600 with me when I went to Mystic Seaport in
Connecticut with my boys. Here are a few images from that expedition:

I developed these in XTOL 1:3. I think I'm going to like Neopan 1600 much
much better than Delta 3200.

There were all taken on a VERY overcast day.

I was taking some photos of the crowd as one of the docents explained how
sails are raised and lowered on square-rigged vessels. One person had other
interests...

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/Mystic/mystic-crowd.jpg>

I think shots of a square-rigger are sort of like shooting at Yosemite. It's
hard to be original but who cares when you can see something like this...

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/Mystic/rigging.jpg

And lastly, sailing vessels have many opportunities for still-lifes since
they are ordered and purposeful.  This caught my eye:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/Mystic/rope.jpg>

You comments are always welcome.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo of the...month?)