Subject: [Leica] Back in the saddle
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 08:28:12 +1000

Hi all,
I've returned from my "break" in Sydney. We did not see much of the
city this time, spending most of it with my new niece
http://homepage.mac.com/firkin/PhotoAlbum21.html

All images taken by Helen with the Z2X: my shots have yet to visit
the darkroom :-(

I have caught up with FOM2 submissions: please visit
http://homepage.mac.com/firkin/PhotoAlbum20.html

One more set of hard copies has arrived: all tardy LUGGERS please
keep working at it, and if you were thinking of submitting this year,
now is a good time -- 200 images now in, and only months to go!!!!

Cheers and here's luck