Subject: [Leica] Grand Canyon West Rim
From: "inyoung@jps.net" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:07:06 -0400

Hello,

  I am mapping out my itinerary to Las Vegas/Grand Canyon West Rim during July 4th Holiday and wonder which lens I should take to take better pictures of the Canyon.  Any suggestion?  Maybe wide angle, right?
  By the way, I have heard about the terror threat in Las Vegas on July 4th.  Has anyone have updated information on the threat after FBI dismissed the threat determining the info is not credible?  I have 30 or more years to live.

Best Regards,
David

http://mail2web.com/ .

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Grand Canyon West Rim)