Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital Wars
From: paul.huang@sg.artemisintl.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:24:49 +0800

On 26-06-2002 04:44 Pascal wrote:

>Thanks Paul. Does the matrix (zone) metering work as well ?
>Can one use all Canon flash automatisms (with a suitable Canon flash gun)?
>
>Pascal
>NO ARCHIVE

Hi Pascal,

Yes, matrix, center weighted, spot all wroks. I use e-TTL with 550EZ and
set camera on Aperture Priority and set -2 for flash output for balance
with ambient light.  Works like a charm.  You can even lock flash exposure
with the fash doing a pre-flash to calculate flash output first, recomposed
and then fire.  Useful if you have very dark background or very bright
background.  The only thing that doesnt work is that your flash will not
zoom automatically according to lens focal length.

Cheers,
Paul
www.naturestops.com