Subject: [Leica] It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's SuperRapidWinder!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:43:00 -0600

Yes folks the great RapidWinder tour is about to head to the US. The
Canadian tour was so arduous that good old SuperRW needed a long holiday
in warmer climes to recover. SRW took along a rather loose sounding
Winder-M but what goes on beneath closed camera bags is better left
unsaid on this august and high toned list. Suffice to say that SRW is in
top form and ready to go but with a slightly silly grin on its face.

I have contacted all the previous US people on the "modest proposal"
list and only four people replied (probably email addresses changed). So
here is a copy of the original post from many moons ago:

the weekend. Remember the Canada bit is already done and I also now have
the second body (spousal unit not too unhappy and I am sleeping
remarkably near our house).

Oh yeah, the message:

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's SuperRapidWinder!)