Subject: Re: [Leica] Order restored
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:10:04 -0700

Pablo and Javier,

Order will have been restored on Monday *after* the madness.
This world cup has seen many upsets and questionable judgment calls. Italy
was disallowed 5 goals in three games, a record for soccer. All five goals
proved to be legitimate upon video replay.

My favorite team was Senegal. Its players displayed a mastery of ball
control, foot tricks that defy inertia, and great sportsmanship.

Viva el futbol

Joe Codispoti

From: "Pablo Kolodny" <pablokolodny@mac.com>