Subject: RE: [Leica] best way to 'tag' my leica - left my camera in a pizza shop
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:02:18 -0400

Fellow Luggers,
    Steve LeHuray, mentioned earlier someone who used dymo label tape to
identify his cameras. Well, I will confess, it's me.
    I never thought is looked ugly, but some of my brassy cameras do.
    In any event, another idea is to put a labels on your gear saying "John
Snapshooter. 123-456-3007 Reward if returned."
Money always brings out the best in people.
Happy Snaps,

Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA
Web Site: http://members.fcc.net/sal.dimarcojr