Subject: Re: [Leica] One off books
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:38:54 -0400

B.D. I will be interested in the responses because I have been looking more
or less intently for 12 months and have found nada EXCEPT for iBooks.  When
my much anticipated NYC vacation in April fell apart I stayed at home and
splurged on an iBook - was impressed with the results and my kids couldn't
initially believe that there was actually a publisher out there for my brand
of photographic 'crap' - their faith was restored when they realized that I
was self-published and the ISBN folks were not informed of my one of book's
existence.

ernie