Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Developing Tech Pan film with all of the shadow detail lost.
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:25:15 -0500

I think I was able to do it (sort of) at one point with high contrast copy
film developed in (I think) D-19. When I used Kodalith in the past, I used
the sheet film like a piece of print paper, projecting the image on the
Kodalith, and then developing. Too much of a hassle unless you are doing it
for a living or a gallery.

Jeffery