Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: Pictures while walking my dog
From: Nathan Wajsman <>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:15:23 +0200

I take a camera with me everywhere, including when I walk my dog along
the lake. Sometimes an M6 around my neck, sometimes just a Rollei 35 in
my pocket. But I never go out camera-less. The four pictures this week
are from a couple of such occasions. First, I happened on this family of
swans. In the main pic they are more or less posing for me, in the first
alternate they are doing their morning grooming routine:
(both with M6+90mm Apo+Ilford Delta 100)

The second alternate is a guy playing a saxophone at the beach, all by
himself. I was curious why he had chosen this particular spot, but he
was absorbed in his music and I did not want to disturb him:
(Rollei 35, Agfa Scala)

And finally, when the weather is stormy and rainy the boats stay at the
shore, but for the windsurfers this is exactly what they wait for:
(M6+50mm Summilux+Ilford Delta 100)

The complete PAW index is at:

and comments/critique are always welcomed and appreciated.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

mobile: +41 78 732 1430

General photo site:

Replies: Reply from "Michael Abbott" <> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: Pictures while walking my dog)
Reply from Michael Gerard <> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: Pictures while walking my dog)