Subject: [Leica] My Classical Japanese Dance Class Project....
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:28:43 -0700

Greetings:

For the past few months, I have been working on a personal project that
involved the teaching of a style of Classical Japanese Kabuki Dance. The
master of the class is a very noteable and accomplished actress and Kabuki
dancer named Wakana Hanayagi. She is teaching this class as part of an
Artist In Residence program here in Los Angeles, and I was fortunate enough
to be allowed to photograph several of the classes while they were in
session.

If you would like to take a look at my images from this project, I have
provided a link to the title page for the series below.

http://www.jagatlin.com/CJD%20Project/CJD%20Title.htm

Thank you for looking.

Jim Gatlin
http://www.jagatlin.com