Subject: RE: [Leica] Hypocrisy !!!!!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 18:32:04 -0400

Ah, once again the point is missed...:-)

I said absolutely nothing about people developing THEIR bodies. Rooting for
national teams, or for professional teams, has less than nothing to do with
developing your own body. Go play soccer. Go play baseball. Go curl. Go play
field hockey. Go play....But don't confuse following professional sports
with participating in sports for the enjoyment and benefits of
participating.:-)

B. D.