Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Canine issue update - good news [very long]
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:02:03 -0400

Didn't seem extreme to me. Not when I had a dog that had been abused, had
small children of my own, and had small children visiting all the time. I
put the safety of my fellow human beings way way above that of my pets, or
those of my neighbors - whether or not it is now PC to refer to those pets
as "companion animals." ;-)