Subject: [Leica] Re: LTM vs. M
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 15:25:14 -0400

Andew:

I ave a IIIa, a IIIfRD, a black (repaint) IIIc and a IIIg and they
are all a delight to use. The IIIf usually has a 35 Summicron ASPH
and finder parked o it and the IIIc usually sports a RS Elmar. I use
the IIIa with a 21 Super Angulon often.

The IIIf and IIIg are very smooth operating cameras. The IIIg
viewfinder is the best of the lot.

If I'm out and about and not really intending to be shooting, one of
the ltm cameras is often with me. The small size makes them easy to
carry and unobtrusive.

The money shoots are usually done with and M or R.

Ken Wilcox