Subject: Re: [Leica] Dejavu....
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 00:19:04 +0800

Gilbert,

Do you mean literally at the concert...?

Whoa...

This is before legal age for me...but I recall a quote

"if you remember you weren't there...?"

So "fess up", were you there, do you remember, neither, both...???

Sincerely interested..please reply

Karina

I was given the Pearl album as a gift when I was 11, some things escaped
censorship in South Africa - LOL - does not say much for the minds behind
the censorship..but  I shall never forget this gift..soon after my Kodak 55x
camera.....I have recently read her autobiography.. made me feell I knew her
and felt the loss at the end of the book...damn, those were the days..

Karina