Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas appeal to everyone!!
From: Charles Walden <charlie@highhill.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 21:31:43 -0400

I really like this shot - the way his head is cocked, I feel like he's
reaching out - its a nice tension.

My cats have passed on and this shot reminds me of how one of the really
great things about cats (besides all of the affection) is that they were
such a constant visual treat.  Always a part of the background - -or in this
case the foreground.

charlie