Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG etiquette
From: Photo Phreak <>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:15:56 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Brian Reid <> wrote:
> I've just read over all of the posts from the last month

    Perhaps it is the result of anticipating spring and the
frustration that for many of us, it still has not come to stay.

    But I would rather see a lame joke than a flaming insult......

"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z,
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
  - Albert Einstein

It is the Z that I can't make work
  -  Photo Phreak

Do You Yahoo!?