Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 meter lag
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:49:07 -0400 (EDT)

that doesn't sound  up to spec for a classic.

even when the batts run low, response time is unchanged, but the LEDs
become very dim.  i believe the M6 classic and M6TTL use the same type
of button batteries.

- -rei

p.s. how do you survive using both the TTL and the classic?  doesn't the
     shutter dial thing make you nuts?