Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Soft Release Blues
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:07:56 -0700

Jim Brick, in response to Mark Ritter wrote, in part:

"Over the years, you will have a collection of negative frames or slides
that are "when I put my camera away" photographs. You could have a slide
show of just these photographs, print a book of these photographs,
whatever. It's a series."

And in response to Kyle:
"I believe the soft effect was achieved by having two UV filters on the

Jim must have had a great weekend.

Message from Jim Brick <> ([Leica] Re: Soft Release Blues)