Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGgers in Italy
From: "Matthew M Smith" <matthewmsmith3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:37:28 -0400

Ken:

It's hard NOT to find good food in Florence.  Try to have dinner at Il
Latini, which, if I recall is on Via dei Palchetti.  Its informal, (expect
your party to be squeezed into long tables with others), energetic and
friendly.  When I was last there, it was not especially touristy (although
this was nine years ago), but there'll be a crowd waiting to get in.  Get
there before it opens.

They have the memory of elephants, too.  I took my mother and father there
in 1993.  My parents have been back three or four times since then, and are
always recognized and waived past the line.

Matthew
matthewmsmith3@hotmail.com

<<[Ken Lassiter asked for]:
recommendations for restaurants in Florence>>