Subject: Re: [Leica] #14 Don's daily dose of southern spring
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 06:24:16 -0700

Don Dory wrote * showed:
>>> Today's selection is a redbud tree which I had great difficulty
capturing as
> the buds are so small and only pretty from a distance.
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=701185<<

Hi Don,
We have the same type of trees here in Victoria, come on over to the Island
as we've streets lined with beautiful full bloom trees. ;-)

The answer to your shot is..." closer mon ami!" Either put a macro adapter
or 2X on the lens and tighten it up, you'll be fine. And or try both the 2X
and macro adapter at the same time and get right inside the blossom.  Sure
blows the back ground out. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant