Subject: [Leica] Re: A scary moment !
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:22:30 -0400

It's been mentioned already, but, really, if you are doing a job and you
have your slaves all over everything so that any pop from a
point-and-shoot is going to set off your bank of flash, you are doing a
very incompetent job. One would anticipate that there were going to be
people with personal cameras. There has been at every wedding I've ever
attended.

Of course, you did the right thing, you went radio.

Allan