Subject: Re: [Leica] OS X (off topic)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:07:27 -0700

Pascal wrote:

>Congrats Marc. Netscape 6.2 is a fine product. However, I have to admit that
>the OS X version is quite unstable with some features missing.
>
>In my experience, Netscape 6.2.1 (latest) is more stable on Windows XP than
>on MacOS 9/X. That doesn't prevent me from using Netscape as my main browser
>(out of principle), however. There is even a Netscape download button on my
>web pages :-)

Thanks for supporting 'the other browser' ;-) I think you will be
pleased with the new version on all OS's, especially OS X where it has
had a lot of work done. You might also want to check out
http://chimera.mozdev.org/ for a fully native Gecko browser on OS X...
smaller and less features, more of an 'essentials' browser.

- - marc