Subject: Re: [Leica] M7...fill in flash
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:43:41 -0400

The HSS fill is to me the least important new feature. I use the M7 for
street photography. I'm usually right in the subject's face for a second
or so and then I'm gone before they even know they've been photographed.
It's really lots of fun when I do use flash! With the M6 I rarely
noticed the meter, and if I did I just got both lights to go on and then
I shoot. I'm using B&W 400 speed film and there's lots of latitude. What
the M7 has done is make printing much easier, which in turn means more
time shooting :-)

Gilbert