Subject: Re: [Leica] Just have to share this! :-)
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:26:58 +1000

>Guys & gals you know I'm always going on about being the "old guy" however
>after last evening I don't think I'll mention age again! :-)  I'm not old
>enough! ;-)
>ted

Of course not, sadly, sometimes its not how old we feel or act, but
how old others perceive us to be. Ask older sportsmen, who are
dropped off team lists etc. I've decided that the way to being
successful, is to ignore the perceptions of others and concentrate on
your own.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin