Subject: Re: [Leica] ISO setting for Fuji 800 NPZ professional
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:22:59 -0700

Dan Cardish wrote:
>>> I plan on doing some low light shooting this afternoon, and will use
Fuji
> NPZ 800 film.  What would be a good ISO setting for the camera to ensure
> well exposed negatives?<<<<<

Hi Dan,

"Super G plus 800"
 I think this is the same Fuji 800 colour neg. You are talking about.

We shoot it at 800 for ad agency for use in colour brochures and excellent
negs all the time. And shooting under all kinds of lighting conditions.

It's a beautiful film as far as I'm concerned and we print B&W's as well
from the same negatives when they call for it. very nice B&W.

But then I'm sure you'll receive any number of other advisories! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant