Subject: [Leica] Am I backward?
From: Stasys Petravicius <stasys1@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 20:46:02 -0800

Hi all- reading the comments re: M system being limited to 135mm. It appears
to do that range very well!

I currently used the R system- my lenses (10 of them) range from 24 to
135mm. I guess you can use the reverse of the M system within the same range
of lenses- to your satisfaction.  Longer than that I have (and use on
occasion) the Nikon equip. I guess not all of us are from the same mold-
which keeps things interesting. I don't do what everyone else is doing- I
prefer to make my own selection of method and madness.

I think the M is very good for its purpose (which most people know). I had
an M7 in my hands the other day- if looks like a good alternative to the R
for "happy snaps"- as Ted would say. Stasys