Subject: [Leica] OT: War Relocation Authority Photographs
From: Colin Miller <colin@tenaciouslaces.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:12:40 +0000

Hello,

At the risk of flames by posting something not Leica related,
potentially political and for sale not on a Friday-- I thought some of
you may be interested in see this collection of photographs I have made
a simple website for.  They are from the US War Relocation Authority
from WWII.  The camps for the Japanese Americans are the subject of most
of the photos but there are some of southern Europeans brought over here
too.  Some of the photographs are really good I think, especially some
by Dorthea Lange who is well represented.

Here is the Link:  http://www.tenaciouslaces.com/wra/wrafront.html

Colin Miller