Subject: Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:33:01 -0600

> > Sorry but I need to know.  What is the equivalent Intel Pentium 4 speed
> of the:
> >
> > Mac 800MHz PowerPC G4
> > Mac 933MHz PowerPC G4
> > Mac Dual 1GHz PowerPC G4

Let me throw my pennies in the pot.

It doesn't matter.

Photoshop works nearly identically on the two platforms.  We use PC here in
my small town for a major on-going scanning project simply because support
is more readily available.

PhotoShop don't care.  When the publishers get my files, they can't see the
difference.

If you wanna have it out over the best platform for Photoshop then you are
just wasting your time and our time.

Go away with this false issue. PLEASE.

Thanks,

Sonny
(who has published MANY hundreds of  PS images)

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic)