Subject: Re: [Leica] Fedex film to Paris?
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 23:20:32 +0100

FWIW. I would like to add that the machines at Charles de Gaulle "see
through" the lead bags I used to put my film in. I got some weird things on
some TMZ rolls that went through those x-ray machines in lead bags. Never
again! :-( All the other film types showed no dammage (Provia 100/400,
Velvia, TMX, TX)

Tarek