Subject: [Leica] Another PWIFLI
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:34:27 -0800

Another in the famous PWIFLI  (Picture Whenever I Feel Like It)
series.  Although you could call this one a PAW, too.  Sort of.

http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/paula_harpo.htm

Taken with my Nikkor 50/1.4 (hi, Dante!), wide open at 1/60, I
think.  Maybe 1/30.  I even straightened out the lines of the bricks so Ted
wouldn't yell at me (for crooked lines, anyway) .

The above is from the roll of "true grit" XP-2 Super I mentioned
yesterday.   It has more grain than an 8x10 from a roll of Supra 400 B&W
from last month.  Example of the latter, from a previous
post:  http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/mischa_emphatic.htm

Coming soon... "Portrait with bokeh," and "Have yourself a surreal little
Christmas."

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Another PWIFLI)