Subject: RE: [Leica] BD's PAWWeekend
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:05:52 -0400

B.D:

Use the SF20 flash set at - 1 2/3 with the same exposure that you had
chosen for this one.  Don't worry about the bright background until it is
time to print it, then burn it in quite a bit more than it is now.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (RE: [Leica] BD's PAWWeekend)