Subject: [Leica] Minilux problems
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:22:20 +0100 (CET)

I tend to agree with Pascal on the minilux issue as I
had the E02 error on mine when it was only one month
out of warranty and did not enjoy the 130 Euro joke to
have the shutter replaced.

It is a great camera but I don't know if reliability
is its strong point. Having said that my "O series"
has a shutter problem and is heading back to Leica,
and my M6 eats batteries to the point where I take the
battery out after every usage....  and I never had a
problem at all with my earlier Canon and Nikon
equipment.
I shouldn't moan though as I hear Porsche's are more
expensive to service than Toyotas. It's the same
analogy for me.

Regards
Jeff le kiwi