Subject: RE: [Leica] Domke Inserts or...
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:22:36 -0600

The Domke inserts are tough but very, very light in weight and (being
covered with nylon, very very slick). Thus, I don't thing they would afford
much protection in a briefcase. The single inserts are held in place by
velcro. If you are willing to sew some velcro inside of your briefcase, the
insert would stay put and your camera might too.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA