Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and off-camera strobe
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 07:40:55 -0500

on 11/30/01 9:03 PM, John David Emmett at jemmett@frontier.net wrote:

> Maybe someone can enlighten me on this? How do you shoot a Leica and
> off-camera strobe, held in the left hand, and focus at the same time?
> I'm not talking about still stuff either, where you can take all day,
> but moving things, people, etc.

I've been doing this on the street, using the 28/2 and the SF-20 (TTL and
sometimes manual) because there's no late afternoon light left at this time
of year in NY. Stop down a little, pick a zone and focus with your feet! I
mean by walking back and forth ;)

BTW, this is one place where the Motor Drive M has is all over the
Rabidwinder, and the camera strap is around my neck instead of my wrist.

Gilbert