Subject: [Leica] Request for Critique of Photos
From: John Hutten <arara@godisdead.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:37:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello:

I've been a long-time lurker on the LUG but this is my first post.

I've recently posted several photos on the following site:
http://www.fotografia.em.pt/lista_temas.asp?autor=7897

All photos were taken with a Leica M-6 and leica glass. The site's in Portuguese but there isn't that much writing; if you click on any of the themes in YELLOW on the right side of the screen you'll be taken to that theme. ("Fotojornalismo" = fotojournalism, "Nús" = nudes, "Paisagem Natural" = landscapes, "Paisagem Urbana" = cityscapes.)

I'd appreciate any constructive criticism - good, bad, whatever - that any luggers have to offer. You can either post to the LUG or e-mail me directly at jhutten@godisdead.com

Thanks, John