Subject: Re: [Leica] color noctilux autumn images
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:25:41 -0800

Seeing your shots of Kitty make me really _really_ want a 75 Summilux. The
images are gorgeous, and I find the blur in the background much more
appealing that that of the Noctilux shots. The backgrounds in the Noct
shots appear distracting to me, rather than supportive of the image. Maybe
it is an artifact of the scans, because I have seen other Noct shos that
have a smoother background.  The out of focus trees in the backgrounds of
the first two shots look very shimmery and unnatural to me. Maybe I am just
subconsciously finding reasons not to want that world-renowned (and
exceptionally pricey) optic!

Great Autumn shots, thanks for posting them.

- - marc